This version of the CAD Add-in for Inventor 22.2 introduces Grid 2.0 - preview and Export for the 3D viewer - preview as well as some minor updates.
Sovelia CAD Add-in 21.4 What's New
Thinking of upgrading? Want to see when a feature was introduced? Below outlines all the major inclusions into the 21.4 version of the CAD Add-in.
What's new / enhancements
CAD Add-in 21.4.0
Revise Model & Drawing in one operation
If I revise the Model (Part or Assembly). There is an option to revise the drawing associated to that model.
Query Lists searching improvements
When I want to search for an advanced string in, for example the Name field, I would like to have multiple search criteria.
Create Reference Wording change
We have changed the wording and now instead of 'Create Sovelia reference' you will be 'Create reference from Sovelia Id'
Grid highlights mismatch
No value in Model but a value in Sovelia. There is now an Orange warning line at the start of a Grid column that contains no value compared to what is stored in Sovelia to show the use which property is mismatched.
"NOT" an option
It is now possible in the configuration to use the options IS NOT. Two example shown below.
The first would give you all the colours that are NOT Red
PropertyValueDoesNotEquals <PropertyValueNotEquals Property="COLOUR" Value = "RED"/>
Or in the option below where a whole property does not exist, in this case "COLOUR"
PropertyDoesNotExists <PropertyValueNotExists Property="COLOUR" />
Refresh button added in About dialog to update server side changes to client
Sovelia Sync 5.0.0
- New license usage principle implemented. Sovelia Sync / CAD Addin frees license after 60* minutes client idle time.
With the release of Sovelia Server 20.2 it is now possible to configure the server to log users out of the system if they have been idle on the system for a minimum of 60* minutes. This has been a request by some customers managing large amounts of users and license pools. This feature supports the optimisation of license usage for larger customers. The Sovelia Sync 5.0 now supports the freeing of licenses similar to the Sovelia server 20.2.
*60 minutes is the minimum time and the amount of time before the user is logged out can be increased.
CAD Add-in 21.4.0
- Surfacetreatment threw an error when it's type was configured wrongly
- Type could not be changed if target type has required field
- AutoCAD drawing revision did not work correctly in revise
- Grid columns and multiedit grid column names harmonized
- When closing CAD Addin dialogs the UI focus did not retuned Inventor
- Clear preference in about dialog did not work
- Dxf file was created from drawing always. The sheet condition did not work
- CAD addin blocked to proper usage of vault file name sequence pop ups
- AutoCAD Save As dialog did not remember last saved directory
- Profile-Inventor.xml and-UIConfig-Invetor.xml simplified and cleaned
- Error logs improved. Source of duplicate data entries logged.
- False surface treatment configuration error fixed in Profile-Inventor.xml
- There was no possibility to use Sovelia ID as default Drawing file name
Sovelia Sync 5.0.0
- HTLM/Sovelia Sync 'Download and edit' function could only be used once
- User could copy/move only 1 file at the time to Sovelia Sync folder at local workstation
- User could not login to Sovelia Sync if Server did not have any Contributor licenses installed
- Sovelia Sync / CAD addin did not refresh changes from server to local cache correctly when requested
compare 21.3 against 21.4 basic config. User Winmerge to compare.