This version of the CAD Add-in for Inventor 22.2 introduces Grid 2.0 - preview and Export for the 3D viewer - preview as well as some minor updates.
Sovelia Server 20.2 What's New
Thinking of upgrading? Want to see when a feature was introduced? Below outlines all the major inclusions into the 20.2 release of Sovelia Server.
What's new / enhancements
- Harmonized look and feel of object sheet/card
- Performance improvements on large structure edits
- Non valid selections removed from search analysis
- Search analysis sorting improved
- Capability to see and logout all own user's active sessions
- Clearing user preferences is possible with smaller dedicated selections
- Open file button added to continue editing document file that has been already under edits
- Unlock confirmation added to prevent unwanted loss of edits
- No changes
- Change in end point /user/ping: Notify as Ssync channel message (message id) if user work file or favourite object files have any changes.
- Change in end point /user/ping: If license is released, then, license type is null in response
- New file download end point (zip): Can download several objects files as a single zip in one endpoint call
- Optimizations of license usage. Idle users free license in 60 minutes
- PDF/A format reports with custom fonts can be included to zip reports
- HTML debug version available for deployments
- Xsl report changed to xslx report and qr-code added to report header
- PDF/A format supported and can be part of zipped report package
- The configurability of template reports enhanced and unified
- Easier to configure customer logos to reports
- New data view tabs introduced. Production view , Item traceability and Equipment
This is an overview document for a specific version of Sovelia Server. Not every detail or feature is covered. You should look for further information or contact us or look at, how-to articles, tutorials, webinars and reference documents on Sovelia.com for more information.