Enhanced Find and Replace functionality in Find Block
When Working with AutoCAD we often use blocks to insert components and also for title blocks and tables. Sovelia® AutoCAD have tools to simplify that and we have this year added functionality for managing blocks.
From the Find Block command we get a interface where we can search and find, edit and replace blocks in a easier way.
Replace block functionality when using Symbols (NEW!)
When using Symbols we can replace symbols by selecting or multiselect symbols. This simplifies the job of doing design changes.
Fire symbol library (NEW!)
Its a completely new fire symbol library available. We can insert symbols and tables and manage them in Sovelia® AutoCAD.
Summarise function in tables (NEW!)
Its possible to add information to the items in a drawing, insert a table and get it automatically summarized. For example weight as below.
Most recently used symbols (NEW!)
When working in multidiscipline drawings there's a lot of menus and symbols to keep track on, but we have made it easier by introducing a menu with the last 20 used symbols so its faster to find them again.
Import settings for layers
When working with old drawings they quite often don't comply with the current layer settings. We have introduced tools to create and import layers. The setup is quite easy using a configurator where we can create, save and load the setup.
Other fixes and Improvements
- Improvement: Added SIS BH90 drawing borders.
- Improvement: Improved count attribute function.
- Improvement: Enhanced functionality when drawing and modifying lines for disciplines.
- Added : New symbols, functionality, linetypes, layers and reorganization of the Hyd library.
- Added : New PID pipeline categories and types.
- Added : New symbols, functionality and reorganization of the EL library.
- Added : New symbols and functionality in the PID library.
- Bugfix: Fixed problems in Multi Drawing Manager.
- Bugfix: Fixed problem with slides in symbol dialog.
- Bugfix: Fixed problem with common automatic attribute setup.