There are some major new features and fixes in the this latest release of Sovelia Vault, an add-on to Autodesk Vault PDM solution.
Sovelia PLM version 21.0 available
The new 21.0 release of Sovelia PLM has many great enhancements to existing functionality and also new features, like the Sovelia Monitor.
Walkthrough of the new functionality
Sovelia Server new functionality includes
- Toggle between different grid styles: Normal, Compact and Card layout
- Structure compare has toggle to show either all rows or all changed rows only
- Capability to approve directly e.g. from Created state to In Production state
- Renewed user account section
- User can see all own logged in devices and can control them
- Geolocation information added for each device
- Help pages directed to sovelia.com/knowledge base
- Support for customer specific help pages under SOVELIA web server
- Browser tabs title has information about the select object or the current page
- Improvements on file shortcuts
- HTML admin tool UI improvements
- Security enhancements
- Support to copy documents as part of the installed based copy functions
- ERP triggers can now provide also JSON format outputs
- Server monitoring data send Capability
Check our more information on this Knowledge base article.
Sovelia Monitoring is one of the new functionalities that helps you to better understand your PLM data and usage of the solution. See an introduction to the functionality and reach out to us for more information email@example.com.
License usage rates (and optionally users who are using them)
Traffic between Sovelia server and database
Server response time to REST API calls
Failing REST API calls
Error events happening at Sovelia server
Self Tests success rate
All sessions were recorded and now available to watch.
Sovelia Inventor 2022 has a new user interface and some new functionality that will improve the quality of the work in Autodesk Inventor