There are some major new features and fixes in the this latest release of Sovelia Vault, an add-on to Autodesk Vault PDM solution.
Make the most of your Autodesk Vault software - add on Sovelia Vault for efficient Document Management Process
Sovelia includes digital solutions allowing people to manage, distribute and access product information over the complete product’s lifecycle. One of these tools is Sovelia Vault, an add-on to Autodesk Vault automating routines and extending Vault functionalities.
Sovelia Vault works as an add-on to Autodesk Vault, allowing you to automate design process tasks and extend the Autodesk Vault functionality, increasing company data standards compliance and extend productivity.
The main business benefits you can achieve with Sovelia Vault
Increasing Compliance and Productivity by boosting automation through standard and custom features while enhancing the compliance of data to company standards.
Automating tasks in your design process by removing labour intensive and manual steps from your workflow freeing time to design.
Sovelia Vault provides high level property management and process automation tools that eliminate manual and labor-intensive work through built-in interfaces into Autodesk Vault and Inventor. Engineers can register design data, convert the data into general file formats (like .PDF) and share and release these files.
Some of the key features of Sovelia Vault address familiar challenges most Autodesk Vault users experience:
- Publishing to other formats – Autodesk Vault includes PDF and DWF but Sovelia Vault extends this to include other formats. STEP, SAT, DXF, DWG and 3D PDF area available with many configurable options allowing you to control where and how these files are generated.
- Digital signing – User details can be automatically pushed to documents on state change to allow checkers and approvers to ‘sign’ drawings. It is possible to configure 2 and 4 eyes checks to ensure authors, checkers and approvers are different people.
- Email notification – Built in email notification on state change to alert users when actions are required in the lifecycle process.
- Property management – Automatic filling and clearing of properties appropriate to the current lifecycle state.
- BOM Export – Export BOM information automatically to formats such as XML and CSV to collaborate with downstream purchasing and production systems.
Connect with us how you can integrate Sovelia Vault with your current Autodesk Vault setup and take advantage of these great productivity benefits.
Contact us for more information
The new 21.0 release of Sovelia PLM has many great enhancements to existing functionality and also new features, like the Sovelia Monitor.
All sessions were recorded and now available to watch.