Sovelia Inventor 2022 has a new user interface and some new functionality that will improve the quality of the work in Autodesk Inventor
Sovelia PLM 19.3 released!
As a direct result of customer feedback new features improving the usage of HTML interface and Sovelia server functionality are included in the latest release of Sovelia PLM.
Compare structures and see the differences between them
Stamp QR-codes in a drawing
Sovelia PLM release 19.3. QR Code stamping
Other new functionalities & enhancements include:
- Hover above thumbnail provides larger thumbnails
- User right support for fields specific updates for special user roles - metareplace
- Support for multi edit in grid
- New apply button design with summary panel
- Sorting in Object sheet grid
- Keyboard support - moving with tabulator - for grid editing
- CTRL-A support for grid row selection
- Shift and control support for grid row selection
- Performance optimisations of HTML with big database
- Word search performance optimisation
Many companies design and manufacture a range of products, and continuously add new products to their offering. Some products are made in-house, others purchased from different suppliers, but all all products have associated documentation and meet different requirements.
Make the most of your Autodesk Vault software - add on Sovelia Vault for efficient Document Management Process
Sovelia includes digital solutions allowing people to manage, distribute and access product information over the complete product’s lifecycle. One of these tools is Sovelia Vault, an add-on to Autodesk Vault automating routines and extending Vault functionalities.