The Symetri Technology Unit is part of Symetri, with mission to secure high customer satisfaction and to ensure Symetri Technology brings outstanding customer value to all end users. At Autodesk University, Naviate for Revit and Sovelia Visualizer will be our key focus.
Sovelia PLM 19.3 released!
As a direct result of customer feedback new features improving the usage of HTML interface and Sovelia server functionality are included in the latest release of Sovelia PLM.
Compare structures and see the differences between them
Stamp QR-codes in a drawing
Sovelia PLM release 19.3. QR Code stamping
Other new functionalities & enhancements include:
- Hover above thumbnail provides larger thumbnails
- User right support for fields specific updates for special user roles - metareplace
- Support for multi edit in grid
- New apply button design with summary panel
- Sorting in Object sheet grid
- Keyboard support - moving with tabulator - for grid editing
- CTRL-A support for grid row selection
- Shift and control support for grid row selection
- Performance optimisations of HTML with big database
- Word search performance optimisation
An introduction to automated design process reducing labor-intensive and manual tasks. Webinar is for anyone working in Design & Engineering and for all consumers of company's product data; Sales, After Sales & Services, Production and R&D.
Through specific toolbars and functions in the Autodesk products, you can interact with Sovelia directly to achieve tasks and complete workflows.