New, leading-edge technology solution enables Inventor users to create, share and access product data in real-time 3D and VR/AR.
Webinar on demand How product information can be easily shared and used in your daily work?
An introduction to automated design process reducing labor-intensive and manual tasks.
Watch webinar on demand to get an introduction to an automated design process reducing labor-intensive and manual tasks, learn how you share your engineering data as drawings, 3D models, documents and images across the whole organisation and get an understanding how to access correct product data in a secure way. Webinar is for anyone working in Design & Engineering and for all non-CAD users when you are a consumer of the product data; Sales, After Sales & Services, Production and R&D.
During the webinar as an Engineer you will
- Understand how you can release more time for innovation
- Learn how to secure the quality of your work
- See how you share your engineering data as drawings, 3D models, documents and images across the whole organisation
During the webinar as a consumer of product data outside Engineering you will
- Get an understanding how to access correct product data in a secure way
- See how you can access product information from anywhere at any time on any device
The Symetri Technology Unit is part of Symetri, with mission to secure high customer satisfaction and to ensure Symetri Technology brings outstanding customer value to all end users. At Autodesk University, Naviate for Revit and Sovelia Visualizer will be our key focus.
Through specific toolbars and functions in the Autodesk products, you can interact with Sovelia directly to achieve tasks and complete workflows.