Welcome to join us Thursday 17th June to hear about the latest news for Sovelia PLM with version 21.0 now released.
Sovelia PLM 19.3 released!
As a direct result of customer feedback new features improving the usage of HTML interface and Sovelia server functionality are included in the latest release of Sovelia PLM.
Compare structures and see the differences between them
Stamp QR-codes in a drawing
Sovelia PLM release 19.3. QR Code stamping
Other new functionalities & enhancements include:
- Hover above thumbnail provides larger thumbnails
- User right support for fields specific updates for special user roles - metareplace
- Support for multi edit in grid
- New apply button design with summary panel
- Sorting in Object sheet grid
- Keyboard support - moving with tabulator - for grid editing
- CTRL-A support for grid row selection
- Shift and control support for grid row selection
- Performance optimisations of HTML with big database
- Word search performance optimisation
Sovelia Inventor 2022 has a new user interface and some new functionality that will improve the quality of the work in Autodesk Inventor
Many companies design and manufacture a range of products, and continuously add new products to their offering. Some products are made in-house, others purchased from different suppliers, but all all products have associated documentation and meet different requirements.