Welcome to join us Thursday 17th June to hear about the latest news for Sovelia PLM with version 21.0 now released.
Sovelia in Autodesk University
Join us at Autodesk University 2020!
Symetri is proud to be part of Autodesk University as a platinum sponsor November 17-20. This year, the event is digital and free to attend.
What we will be showcasing
The Symetri Technology Unit is part of Symetri, with mission to secure high customer satisfaction and to ensure outstanding customer value to all end users of Symetri technology. At Autodesk University, Naviate for Revit and Sovelia Visualizer will be in focus.
Register for free here: https://www.autodesk.com/autodesk-university/
Sovelia: Digital solutions for Engineering and PLM
Sovelia is a digital platform supporting design, engineering and product lifecycle processes. It enables the easiest and most user-friendly way to manage and distribute product information over the complete product’s lifecycle.
- Sovelia – One digital platform: People and processes connect better when product data lives, thrives and grows; adding value at every stage. From product concept, through design, engineering and into the evolving product lifecycle, we’ve brought the essential modules together.
- Sovelia Visualizer: Experience your Inventor model and data in Virtual Reality. Sovelia Visualizer enables Autodesk Inventor users to view their design data in real-time 3D and in AR/VR with full access to the model’s properties and other information added in the design phase.
Naviate: Work in a complete BIM model with Naviate on top of Revit
Naviate for Revit is a solution built for Revit that not only facilitates the acceleration of project documentation; it also helps optimise daily working methods. The goal is to create solutions tailored to our customers’ needs with features that help productivity, documentation, collaboration, and managing projects. Standards are built-in and everything is preconfigured to accelerate project documentation and optimise working methods, enhancing the users entire BIM workflow.
- Naviate Architecture – Project templates, workflows and supporting applications for you as an Architect
- Naviate Structure and Naviate Rebar Extension - Project templates, workflows and supporting applications for you as a Designer and Engineer
- Naviate Site & Landscaping – Project templates, workflows and supporting applications for you as an Landscape Architect
Download a free trial today on www.naviate.com
Sovelia Inventor 2022 has a new user interface and some new functionality that will improve the quality of the work in Autodesk Inventor
Many companies design and manufacture a range of products, and continuously add new products to their offering. Some products are made in-house, others purchased from different suppliers, but all all products have associated documentation and meet different requirements.